It’s time for a lesson. Today’s topic is Man/Masculine shaming.
This is the shaming of men for all the elements of them that are distinct and often misunderstood and judged by women.
Man-shaming is a big deal. It’s pervasive, cruel and driven by a combination of ignorance, anger, and fear.
Man-shaming causes a huge internal chasm in the Masculine psyche and emotional bodies in part because of the innate need that the Masculine holds to be willingly accepted and received by the Feminine.
All healthy men have this.
Some examples of man shaming:
* Calling men dogs, thirsty, or perverts
* Making fun of men for their interest in you.
* Calling men unworthy, not deserving, or not on your level
* Demanding men communicate with softer voices, less directness, and more uncertainty.
* Negative bias against masculine physical characteristics such as an open stance, taking up more space, direct gaze, and leading with chest energy.
* considering any male attention non-consensual
* Making fun of male sexual interest and desire
* Denying men their humanity by harshly judging their faults, mistakes, and errors.
My loves… Please just… stop.
That man you’re shaming… Is a god.
The masculinity you shame is an element of divinity.
Needful by you.
Even if you don’t realize it.
We can’t be whole without each other, that includes men.