The greatest thing that undermines a woman’s ability to have a happy relationship with herself as well as a Masculine Complement, is not the narrative of her own life- but her internalization of the narrative that is fed to her by her family/society:
* How to tell if he’s a narcissist
* What you must do by the age of 30
* Is your husband addicted to pornography?
* 10 things Female power houses do EVERY day!
* The worse things going on in the world right now.
* The most horrific things men do to women
* How you’re destroying your children
* Science now tells you- Breathing is bad for you
* What you must do to fix the world to make you worthy of existing
The internalization of this narrative causes her to constantly define, dissect, and judge both herself and her Love based on the similarities or distinctions between the reality of her life and what she has been taught/told that she should concern herself with, what she should/shouldn’t be, what he should/shouldn’t be.
This inner narrative then erodes the seeds of love, the ability to have compassion, the willingness to understand or connect more deeply with self or Partner.
It’s killing you darling… softly and slowly.
Time to replace it with a deep connection to your SELF. bit.ly/Feminine10
Namaste Moore – The Feminine Alchemist © Namaste Moore and RichardandNamaste.com 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from the author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Namaste Moore and RichardandNamaste.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.